Thursday, March 15, 2018

Fusion Challenge - Rain or Shine

Hi all ~ It's time for a brand new challenge at Fusion and our theme is 'Rain or Shine'! In the U.S., we'll be getting lots of showers over the next several weeks and before we know it, our flowers will be in full bloom! 


I was inspired by those 2 adorable little girls in the photo and used the color palette from their raincoats and boots for my rain boots. I popped up the clouds with foam tape and embossed the raindrops in silver. I also thought it would be fun to include a few puddles across the bottom of the card and stamp the sentiment on and off the cloud.

As always, my teamies have created some amazing cards for this challenge...Stop by the Fusion Challenge Blog and check them out and of course, we would love it if you could join us!

Thanks so much for stopping by,






Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Garden Fresh; Pretty Pink Posh - Rainy Day; PTI - Swansational (puddles)
Dies: Clearly Besotted - Garden Fresh; Pretty Pink Posh - Rainy Day
Inks: MFT - Ripe Raspberry, Cornflower; PTI - Bright Buttercup; SSS - Sea Glass; Versafine - Onyx Black; Versamark
Misc: Silver EP, Clear EP

8 comments:

Betty said...

love those little wellies marching along in the puddles - so cute!

Cat Craig said...

Love those bright colored rain boots and the heart shaped rain drops. Darling spring card.

Linda Callahan said...

This couldn't be any sweeter! I love the polka dotted boots!

I Card Everyone said...

Not only do I love your darling dotted Wellies, and design, your positivity is so refreshing! The chance of snow is still on my Michigan horizon... I might move in with you if your flowers start blooming! Can you just hear us?! Poor Mike! xx
=]

Bobby said...

Those boots are so cute, Barb. I'd love to see silver hearts raining from the clouds instead of snow. Wait. They might be too difficult to clean up since they don't melt.

Tracey McNeely said...

How cute are those boots! Spring has sprung on your blog!

Anita in France said...

Those little polka dot wellies are so sweet, Barb ... love the shimmery heart raindrops cascading down onto them from the delicately sponged clouds! A delicious spring scene! Hugs, Anita :)

Jen Mitchell said...

In my neck of the woods we're getting a lot of snow so I hope that translates to pretty spring flowers too. Snow is a kind of rain, isn't it?!?!? Love this parade of pretty rain boots!